Every year the end of the cold season marks the period of a very dry room climate. This leads to problems in paper converting and printing processes.
humimeter RH5 Paper moisture meter
Paper Hygrometer for piles of paper. Also ideal for automatically monitoring the climate of printing rooms and paper stockrooms.
- Relative air humidity 0 to 100%, resolution 0.1% RH
- Calibration 10 to 90% +-1.5%RH (at 25°C)
- Temperature -10 bis +60°C, resolution 0.1°C, 14 to 140°F
- Calibration +.0.3°C (at 25°C) Pt 1000 DIN B
- Dew point -55 to +60°C, resolution 0.1°C, -67 to 140°F
humimeter PM3 Paper moisture meter
Every year the end of the cold season marks the period of a very dry room climate. This leads to problems in paper converting and printing processes. Prevent these problems by measuring paper and air humidity with our humimeter RH5!
- Measuring depth: 50mm
- Resolution: 0.1% water content
- Surrounding temperature: 0 to +50°C / 32°F to 122°F
- Paper temperature: 0 to +60°C / 32 to 140 °F
humimeter PM4 Paper moisture meter
In addition to all functions of the PM3, the PM4 provides:
- Infrared paperweb temperature measurement
- Rechargeable batteries
- Accurate determination of paper roll temerpature
- Higher accuracy of measuring results due to temperature
compensation based on infrared temperature measurement
- humimeter USB data interface module with LogMemorizer measuring
data recording and analysing software on USB flash drive incl. USB
cable for PC
Tel. +43 (0)3178-28899-0.
Fax +43 (0)3178-28899-901.