The humimeter FS2 grain tester is a whole grain tester with 300g sample weight and sample temperature measurement. The sample requires no treatment or preparation - simply measure 300g of grain and pour it into the grain tester.
For use in farming, trade and animal feed industries. Grain moisture meter for maize, rye, Triticale, wheat, durum, peeled spelt, barley, oats, rape, pumpkin seeds, field peas, soybeans, scarlet runner beans, horse beans, Jatropha, sunflower seeds, buckwheat, peeled, unpeeled and brown rice, sorghum millet and millet. Further species on request
Whole grain tester for all grain types!
Quality check by measurement within seconds without prior treatment of samples!
- Measuring range 5 to 40% water content
- Resolution 0.1% water content
- Calibration accuracy to reference material +/- 0.4%
- Hectoliter compensated
- Sample temperature measurment
- Temperature can be set to°C or °F as required
- Hold function, manual saving of results, data log for 10,000 logs with measuring point report
- Supplier's data and batch number can be recorded
- Automatic temperature compensation
- Large, well-lit LC display
- Measurement within seconds without prior treatment of samples
- Robust stainless housing
- Menu languages: English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Czech, Polish, Russian and International
- Scope of supply: humimeter FS2 grain tester, rubber protection cover, digital scale, plastic case, measuring cup and batteries
- Very fast and accurate duo to 300g whole grain measurment
- For all grain types
- Reduces your drying costs
- Measuring protects against mould and resulting damages
- A new and revolutionary powerful portable measuring instrument series for measuring using innovative sensor technologie
- Bulk pack: 10 % special discount for an order of a bulk pack of 5 units
article no. 11753 humimeter FS2 Grain tester
|Art. no.||Picture||Accessory / Extension|
|11758||ISO measuring device check|
|10600||Factory calibration certificate Protocol documenting the |
adjustment at delivery for material moisture meters
|12297||Entry of an existing characteristic curve in a FS_3 or humimeter device|
|12311|| ||Power supply unit for continuous operation of the scale|
|12449||rubber protection cover for humimeter case|
|Device||Resolution||Calibrate accuracy||Measuring range||Customer calibrations||Sample weight||Scale||Temperature measurement||Data storage||PC Software + Onlinefunctionality|
|FS1.1||0,1%||0,9%||5 - 25%||60g||X||X|
|FS1||0,1%||0,7%||5 - 30%||60g||X||X|
|FS2||0,1%||0,4%||5 - 40%||300g||X||X||X|
|FS3||0,1%||0,4%||0 - 40%||300g||X||X||X||optional|
|FS4||0,1%||0,4%||0 - 50%||X||300g||X||X||X||X|
|FL1||0,5%||1,0%||8 - 40%||X|
|FL2||0,1%||0,8%||8 - 60%||X||X||X||X|
|0,1%||1,0%||5 - 30%||X||X||X|
The humimeter FS2 grain tester is a powerful grain moisture tester for the determination of water content of all maize and grain types.
Via the integrated data logger the measuring results can be stored and additional data can be added. You also have the possibility to use the Hold function. This function freezes the last measuring value on the display of the grain tester until another button is pressed.
To increase the measuring accuracy and reproducibility, the measurement is hectoliter compensated by a precise weighing of the sample quantity. For that the grain moisture meter is delivered with a scale and measuring cup, which ensures that the bulk density doesn't affect the measuring result.
The whole grain tester series is calibrated and checked according to the calibratable kiln-drying method EN-ISO 712.
Simultaneously, the grain tester also measures the sample temperature and includes it in the calculation of the measuring result. The temperature range goes from 0 °C to 40 °C and can be set to °C or °F as required.
The calibrated measuring range of our grain testerr humimeter FS2 goes from 5% to 40% water content (depending on the product).
Handling / Measuring procedure
To guarantee precise measuring values in the long run, after switching it on the FS2 grain tester will automatically calibrate itself. After that, the corresponding calibration curve for the sample to measure can be selected at the grain tester.
Subsequently, the measuring chamber of the grain tester is filled with the quantity of grain indicated in the manual. To determine the exact grain quantity our grain tester is delivered with a weighing scale and a measuring cup.
The water content can immediately be read off the large, well-lit display of the grain tester and saved or edited via the integrated datalog if required.
- no time-consuming preparation of samples necessary
- nondestructive measuring technique
- whole grain moisture analyzer
Request and consultation
Interested in this product? Our specialists will be happy to give comprehensive and free advice on product features and technical solutions. Send your inquiry or just call us on
+43 3178 28899