humimeter RH6 paper hygrometer
Paper moisture meter with sword sensor for piles of paper. Temperature compensated paper and wood equilibrium moisture content, calibration curves for determination of water content. With PC-interface, software, wooden case and batteries.
- Relative air humidity 0 to 100%, resolution 0.1% rh
- Calibration 10 to 90% ±1.5% rh (at 25°C)
- Temperature can be set to °C or °F as required
- Temperature -10 to +60°C, resolution 0.1°C, 14 to 140°F
- Calibration ±0.3°C (at 25°C)
- Dew point -55 to +60°C, resolution 0.1°C, -67 to 140°F
- Absolute air humidity 0 to 130 g/m³, resolution 0.1g/m³
- Customer calibration function
- Hold function, manual saving of results
- Online function
- Automatic datalog for up to 10,000 logs with measuring point report, suppliers´ data can be recorded
- Sword sensor length 30 cm
- Scope of supply: humimeter RH6 with rubber protection cover,
humimeter USB data interface module with LogMemorizer measuring
data recording and analysing software on USB flash drive incl.
USB cable for PC, wooden case and batteries
- Optional: printer
- Temperature compensated paper and wood equilibrium moisture content,
calibration curves for determination of water content
- Rapid adjustment
- A new and revolutionary powerful portable measuring instrument series
for measuring using innovative sensor technology
- Easy data storage at the portable moisture meter
- Optimal documentation of your quality
- Menu languages: English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Russian and many others on request
Art. No.: 11497
humimeter RH6 paper hygrometer
The humimeter RH6 paper hygrometer is a powerful moisture tester with sword probe (see picture) for humidity measurement in paper stacks. To determine humidity, the sword sensor only has to be inserted into the paper stack and left there for a short conditioning time.
Via the integrated datalog the measuring values can be stored on the humimeter RH6 paper hygrometer and additional data can be added. You also have the possibility to use the Autolog function. This function automatically saves measuring values in adjustable time intervals.
In order to prevent a damage of the sword sensor when using the humimeter RH6 paper hygrometer in heavy paper stacks, a sword sensor holder and a tool for removing the sword sensor holder are available optionally. Before inserting the humimeter RH6 paper hygrometer, the sword sensor holder is driven in the paper stack and enables a measurement without any falsification of the measuring value. For an easy removal of the sword sensor holder after drawing out the humimeter RH6 paper hygrometer, the tool for removing the sword sensor holder is used.
Simultaneously, the humimeter RH6 paper hygrometer also measures the material temperature and includes it in the calculation of the measuring result. The temperature range goes from -10 °C to +60 °C and can be set to °C or °F as required.
The calibrated measuring range of our humimeter RH6 paper hygrometer goes from 10 % to 100 % relative air humidity. Using the sword sensor in a paper stack, the air humidity equates to the paper moisture. Naturally, the humimeter RH6 paper hygrometer is also suited for determining the air humidity in a room.
If required, the humimeter RH6 paper hygrometer can also determine the absolute air humidity or dew point temperature at the top of the sword sensor.
A further feature of the humimeter RH6 paper hygrometer is its integrated serial USB interface for connecting the device to a PC. Via the delivered LogMemorizer software the measuring values can be read off the device, addition information can be added, and the data can be archived, exported and processed.
humimeter RH6 paper hygrometer – YOUR BENEFITS
- Absolute air humidity 0 to 130 g/m³, resolution 0.1 g/m³
- Temperature compensated paper and wood equilibrium moisture content
- Calibration curves for determination of water content
- Calibration curves for customer calibration
- Inc. humimeter USB data interface module with LogMemorizer software for PC
PDF-brochure humimeter RH6 paper hygrometer
Request and consultation
Interested in this product? Our specialists will be happy to give comprehensive and free advice on product features and technical solutions. Send your inquiry or just call us on
+43 3178 28899