Paper moisture meter
paper moisture meter
Paper moisture meter for paper piles. Also ideal for automatically monitoring the climate of printing rooms and paper stockrooms.A new and revolutionary powerful portable measuring instrument series using innovative sensor technology
Quick - Cost saving - Automatically documented
- Relative air humidity 0 to 100%, resolution 0.1% RH
- Calibration 10 to 90% +/-1.5%RH (at 25°C)
- Temperature can be set to °C or °F as required
- Temperature -10 to +60°C, resolution 0.1°C, 14 to 140°F
- Calibration +/- 0.3°C (at 25°C)
- Dew point -55 to +60°C, resolution 0.1°C, -67 to 140°F
- Hold function, manual saving of results
- Automatic data log for up to 10,000 logs with measuring point report
- Scope of supply: humimeter RH5 with rubber protection cover, wooden case and batteries
- Optional: humimeter USB data interface module with LogMemorizer measuring data recording and analysing software on USB flash drive incl. USB cable for PC, printer
- Quick - cost saving - automatically documented
- Rapid adjustment
- A new and revolutionary powerful portable measuring instrument series for measuring using innovative sensor technology
- Easy data storage at the portable moisture meter
- Optimal documentation of your quality
- Menu languages: English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Russian and many others on request
- Bulk pack humimeter RH5: 10 % special discount for an order of a bulk pack of 10 units
humimeter RH5 paper moisture meter
The humimeter RH5 paper moisture meter is a powerful moisture tester with sword probe (see picture) for humidity measurement in paper stacks. To determine humidity, the sword sensor only has to be inserted into the paper stack and left there for a short conditioning time.
Via the integrated datalog the measuring values can be stored on the humimeter RH5 paper moisture meter and additional data can be added. You also have the possibility to use the Autolog function. This function automatically saves measuring values in adjustable time intervals.
In order to prevent a damage of the sword sensor when using the humimeter RH5 paper moisture meter in heavy paper stacks, a sword sensor holder and a tool for removing the sword sensor holder are available optionally. Before inserting the humimeter RH5 paper moisture meter, the sword sensor holder is driven in the paper stack and enables a measurement without any falsification of the measuring value. For an easy removal of the sword sensor holder after drawing out the humimeter RH5 paper moisture meter, the tool for removing the sword sensor holder is used.
Simultaneously, the humimeter RH5 paper moisture meter also measures the material temperature and includes it in the calculation of the measuring result. The temperature range goes from -10 °C to +60 °C and can be set to °C or °F as required.
The calibrated measuring range of our humimeter RH5 paper moisture meter goes from 10 % to 100 % relative air humidity. Using the sword sensor in a paper stack, the air humidity equates to the paper moisture. Naturally, the humimeter RH5 paper moisture meter is also suited for determining the air humidity in a room.
A further option of the humimeter RH5 paper moisture meter is a serial USB interface for connecting the device to a PC. Via the delivered LogMemorizer software the measuring values can be read off the device, addition information can be added, and the data can be archived, exported and processed
For humimeter RH5 paper moisture meter with USB interface, we optionally offer a portable thermo printer for printing out the measuring values directly from the device without a PC.
humimeter RH5 paper moisture meter – YOUR BENEFITS
- quick and user-friendly paper moisture measurement in paper stack
- simple storage of the measuring values on the hand-held paper moisture meter
- optimal documentation of your quality
Request and consultation
paper moisture meter
Interested in this product? Our specialists will be happy to give comprehensive and free advice on product features and technical solutions. Send your inquiry or just call us on
+43 3178 28899