Pulp moisture measuring instrument for the absolute determination of the water content of pulp sheets in a pack
The humimeter PMZ allows a quick and accurate moisture measurement of the pulp sheets directly in the stack.
- Fast and non-destructive measurement
- Measuring range: 6% to 40% absolute water content (material dependent)
- Resolution: 0,1% water content
- Pulp temperature: 0 to +50°C
- Selectable temperature in °C and °F
- Infrared temperature measurement
- Pulp - density range 450 - 900 kg/m³
- Can be used for sulphate and sulphite process
- For bleached and unbleached cellulose fibres
- 12 standard calibration curves (expandable)
- Automatic temperature compensation
- Manual memory for 10.000 measurements
- Dimensions: 575 x 75 x 46 mm
- Weight: 685g (with batteries)
- Measurement results within seconds
- Scope of supply: humimeter PMZ, handlebar, wooden case, rubber protection and batteries
- Optional: humimeter USB data interface module with LogMemorizer data logger and analysis software on USB stick, portable thermo-printer, bluetooth interface module
- Quick and highly accurate measurement using a non-destructive method
- Simple handling
- Small, handy, applicable everywhere on site
- Menu languages in English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese, Czech and Polish.
Art.No: 14100 humimeter PMZ
Turn on the measuring meter, select the correct characteristic (dependent on the fibre type) and insert the meter into the pile. The measured result is immediately shown on the display. This allows to measure large quantities of cellulose / pulp in a very short time without removing single layers from the piles.
The device has a memory for up to 10,000 readings as well as the option to record additional data, such as a charge number. The device automatically calculates the average value for each saved measurement series. The measuring device has two robust electrodes, which have to be inserted into the pile.
On the back of the device is a removable handle for easy use of the device.
The optionally available USB interface enables you to transfer the measured results to a PC and archive, evaluate, export or print them using the LogMemorizer PC software.
Request and consultation
humimeter PMZ pulp moisture measuring instrument
Interested in this product? Our specialists will be happy to give comprehensive and free advice on product features and technical solutions. Send your inquiry or just call us on
+43 3178 28899