humimeter GF2 Set for carpenters
The humimeter GF2 building moisture meter in this configuration makes the tasks and everyday work of for carpenters and interior works quite easy. Determine the water content in walls without a costly destructive measurement or determine the moisture in wooden beams and wooden griders. Estimate the drying cycle or the drying process. Check if your plaster, wood or parquet have already reached the right water content.
- Resolution: 0.1% water content
- Measuring range air humidity 0-100 % r.h.
- Automatic temperature compensation
- Selectable according to individual requirements
The humimeter GF2 building moisture meter product package for carpenters and interior works contains the following sensor systems:
attached conductance electronics for GF2 pluggable electronics box with 1 meter cable for connecting external conductivity sensors with BNC connector
article no. 13141
Necessary adapter for the connection of all sensor types based on the measuring method of conductance with the humimeter GF2.
|GF2 ram electrode|
article no. 12630
Checking adequate drying of wood, parquet and so on in order to prevent the formation of shrinkage tears in wooden floors because of a further drying of the wood with the building moisture meter humimeter GF2.
|pluggable rel. humidity sensor|
air humidity 0..100%
article no. 12514
Connection of an external air humidity and temperature sensor. Via measuring the rel. humidity the appearance of mould can be prevented. At climatic conditions of more than 65% r.h. there may arise mould spores on damp areas. The measuring data can automatically be saved in adjustable intervals.
|article no. 11929||Plastic case for humimeter BLW, WLW, BL2 and GF - Dimensions: 44 x 36 x 11 cm|
(All sensor probes could be cancelled or additionally ordered if necessary.)
- Measurement within seconds without prior treatment of samples
- Hold function, manual saving of results, datalog for 10.000 logs with measuring point report
- Dimensions 147 x 75 x 30 mm, weight 265g (incl. batteries)
- Large, well-lit LC display
- PC software for data archiving and graphic display of climate data
- Easy and non-destructive deremination of the water content in walls
Request and consultation
professional building moisture meter
for carpenters and interior works
Interested in this product? Our specialists will be happy to give comprehensive and free advice on product features and technical solutions. Send your inquiry or just call us on:
+43 3178 28899