Portable leather moisture meter for finished leather products
Portable leather moisture meter
Non-destructive leather moisture meters for the measurement of finished leather products
- Measuring range 3% to 20% water content,
- resolution 0.1% water content,
- measuring depth 5mm,
- minimum material thickness 10mm,
- temperature range: 0 to +40°C / 32 to 104°F
- Temperature can be set to °C or °F as required,
- automatic temperature compensation, measurement within seconds without prior treatment of samples, sample temperature measurement,
- Hold function, manual saving of results, datalog for up to 10,000 logs with measuring point report, large, well-lit LC display.
- Menu languages: English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Russian
- Scope of supply: humimeter LM5 with rubber protection cover, wooden case, proof plate and batteries.
- Accessories - possible add-ons: humimeter USB data interface module with LogMemorizer measuring data recording and analysing software on USB flash drive incl. USB cable for PC, printer
- Customs tariff number: 90318080
- Dimensions: 147 x 75 x 30 mm
- Weight 265g (incl. batteries)
- Nondestructive measurement
- Measurement within seconds
- High accuracy due to temperature compensation
- Quick determination of the average
- Menu languages: English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Russian and many others on request
article no. 13680 humimeter LM5 Portable leather moisture meter for finished leather products
Accessories and Extensions
Measuring procedure and handling:
After selecting the appropriate calibration curve (depending on the leather density), press the humimeter LM5 or LM6 on a leather pile with a thickness of at least 10mm. The display immediately shows the absolute leather moisture as well as the temperature. The measuring procedure does not destroy the leather surface in any way. By effecting various measurements in different areas of the leather hide, the average water content can be determined immediately.
Benefit from the non-destructive measuring method and optimise your drying costs as well as servicing times by detecting eventual moisture fluctuations or moisture spots in time. The measuring values can be stored on the device, further information like batch number can be added. Via the optional USB interface the measuring values can be transferred to a PC, and via LogMemorizer PC software the data can be archived, exported, processed or printed out
Accredited test laboratory:
In 2016 we established a test laboratory conforming to the requirements of the globally valid standard EN ISO/IEC17025:2005. In addition, the laboratory has been certified for the determination of water content according to EN ISO 4684: „Leather - Chemical tests - Determination of volatile matter“. The requirements necessary for obtaining and preserving the accreditation ensure maximum testing quality.
Request and consultation
leather moisture meter
Interested in this product? Our specialists will be happy to give comprehensive and free advice on product features and technical solutions. Send your inquiry or just call us on
+43 3178 28899