precise fully automatic online whole grain moisture measuring system in the bypass
with integrated determination of hectoliter weight and infrared sample temperature measurement.
For the discontinuous measurement of grain moisture for quality control, documentation and process control purposes.
Designed for the application in mills, grain processing companies or in grain trade.
Ready calibrated system for maize, rye, triticale, wheat, durum wheat, peeled buckwheat, peeled spelt, peeled and unpeeled millet, sorghum millet, barley, oats, rape, soybeans, horse beans, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, rice, field peas and linseed. Further products on request, also special products can be calibrated.
- Measuring range 0 to 50% water content, depending on the product
- Resolution 0.01%
- Material temperature 0 to 50°C /32 to 122°F
- Automatic infrared temperature compensation
- Resolution temperature 0.1°C
- Resolution hectoliter weight 0.1kg/hl
- Automatic bulk density compensation by integrated weighing cell
- Integrated 7 inch colour touch display
- Power supply 24VDC (max. 60W)
- Compressed air supply approx. 5 bar
- Dimensions 860x700x260mm
- Monitoring and control via a remote computer possible (option Ethernet required)
- Remote operation possible
- Diverse outputs (analogue, digital)
- Easy connection of database to existing systems
- Diverse installation possibilities
- Operation from a PC or at the place of installation via touch panel
- Menu languages: English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Slovenian, Hungarian, Polish and Romanian
article no. 13900 FSO precise fully automatic online whole grain moisture measuring
system in the bypass with integrated determination of hectoliter weight and infrared
sample temperature measurement.
|Art. No.||Picture||Accessory / Extension|
|14092||FSO relay alarm function|
According to customer requirements, alarm functions can be defined.
24VDC relay for switching of warning lights etc.
|14097||FSO Ethernet interface|
Via Ethernet interface the FSO display can be mirrored on a computer in the same network.
This enables the operation of the system from the control console.
|14091||FSO REST Interface|
HTTP protocol on port 8081, without user authentication,
retrieval of the last measurement as well as all measurements in JSON data format.
|14093||FSO analogue outputs for moisture and temperature (optionally also for hectoliter weight)|
|14094||FSO connection to existing bus systems|
According to customer requirements, the FSO can be connected to an existing system.
|14096||FSO grain pre-cleaning system|
Pre-cleaning system for filtering foreign material out of the product stream for avoiding measuring errors
and blockage of the FSO.
|14095||FSO data printer|
According to customer requirements, different printers can be connected:
+ thermo printer
+ label printer
Request and consultation
FSO precise fully automatic online whole grain moisture measuring system in the bypass
Interested in this product? Our specialists will be happy to give comprehensive and free advice on product features and technical solutions. Send your inquiry or just call us on
+43 3178 28899