food moisture meter
Food moisture meter
Whole grain meter with 300 gram sample weight and sample temperature measurement for producers and businesses in the food industry. For peeled and unpeeled raw coffee, roast and ground coffee, cocoa beans, poppy seeds, pumpkin seeds, peas, soybeans, scarlet runner beans, wheat, rape, peeled, unpeeled and brown rice, linseed, sesame, sorghum and buckwheat.
- Resolution 0.1%
- Measuring range 0 to 40% (depending on the material)
- Calibration accuracy to reference material +/-0.4%
- Hectoliter compensated
- Sample temperature measurement
- Temperature can be set to °C or °F as required
- Automatic temperature compensation
- Measurement within seconds without prior treatment of samples
- Hold function
- Manual saving of results
- Datalog for 10.000 logs with measuring point report
- Supplier´s data and batch number can be recorded
- Robust stainless housing
- Large well-lit LC display
- Scope of supply: humimeter FS3 with rubber protection cover, digital scale, plastic case, measuring cup and batteries
- Very fast and accurate due to 300g whole grain measurement
- For all product types and finished products
- Reduces your drying costs
- Menu languages: English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Russian and many others on request
article no. 12291 humimeter FS3 Food and luxury food moisture meter
|Device||Resolution||Calibrate accuracy||Measuring range||Customer calibrations||Sample weight||Scale||Temperature measurement||Data storage||PC Software + Onlinefunctionality|
|FS1.1||0,1%||0,9%||5 - 25%||60g||X||X|
|FS1||0,1%||0,7%||5 - 30%||60g||X||X|
|FS2||0,1%||0,4%||5 - 40%||300g||X||X||X|
|FS3||0,1%||0,4%||0 - 40%||300g||X||X||X||optional|
|FS4||0,1%||0,4%||0 - 50%||X||300g||X||X||X||X|
|FL1||0,5%||1,0%||8 - 40%||X|
|FL2||0,1%||0,8%||8 - 60%||X||X||X||X|
|0,1%||1,0%||5 - 30%||X||X||X|
humimeter FS3 food moisture meter
The humimeter FS3 food moisture meter is a powerful professional moisture analyser for food for the determination of water content of a lot of food, luxury food and grain types. Therefore the humimeter FS3 is also called coffee moisture tester and cocoa moisture meter.
Via the integrated datalog the measuring values can be stored on the food moisture meter and additional data can be added. You also have the possibility to use the Hold function. This function freezes the last measuring value on the display of the food moisture tester until another button is pressed.
To increase the measuring accuracy and reproducibility, the measurement is hectolitre compensated by a precise weighing of the sample quantity. For that the food moisture meter is delivered with a scale and measuring cup, which ensures that the bulk density doesn´t affect the measuring result.
The whole food moisture tester series is calibrated and checked according to the calibratable kiln-drying method EN-ISO 712.
Simultaneously, also the sample temperature is measured and included it in the calculation of the measuring result. The temperature range goes from 0 °C to 40 °C and can be set to °C or °F as required.
The calibrated measuring range of our moisture analyser for food humimeter FS3 goes from 0% to 40% water content (depending on the product).
handling / measuring procedure
To guarantee precise measuring values in the long run, after switching on the humimeter food moisture meter automatically effects a self-calibration. After that, the corresponding calibration curve can be selected at the moisture analyser for food.
Subsequently, the measuring chamber of the food moisture meter is filled with the quantity of the respective sample indicated in the manual. To determine the exact quantity the humimeter device is delivered with a balance and measuring cup.
The water content can immediately be read off the large, well-lit display of the food moisture tester and saved, edited or printed out via the integrated datalog if required.
- no time-consuming preparation of samples necessary
- non-destructive measuring technique
- coffee and cocoa moisture meter
Request and consultation
food moisture meter
Interested in this product? Our specialists will be happy to give comprehensive and free advice on product features and technical solutions. Send your inquiry or just call us on
+43 3178 28899