Precise handheld thermo-hygrometer with Datalogger
Precise thermo- hygrometer with exchangeable external sensors for a wide range of applications with manual- & autodatalogfunction for laboratory, synthetic granules, climate and environment applications.
By selecting different long term stable sensors, the range of applications goes from the measurement of air humidity to the determination of relative material moisture via material moisture sensor to the determination of water activity value in diverse food.
The RH2 could also be connected with a infrared (IR) temperature sensor for temperature measurement from a distance without contact with the object or with a CO2 (carbon dioxide) sensor to measure the quality of air for example in classrooms, meeting rooms, laboratories or greenhouses.
The humimeter RH2 handheld thermo- hygrometer measures relative humidity, absolute humidity, dew point, equilibrium moisture content, aw-value, CO2 concentration (ppm) and temperature.
- Measurement of relative humidity depends on used sensor, resolution: 0.1% rh
- Temperature can be set to °C und °F as required
- Measurement of temperature depends on used sensor, resolution: 0.1°C
- Dew point -55°C to + 60°C, resolution 0.1°C, -67°F to 140°F
- Absolute humidity 0 to 130 g/m³, resolution 0.1 g/m³
- Equilibrium moisture content 2% to 30%, resolution 0.1%
- Equilibrium moisture content synthetic granules resolution 0.01 %
- User programmable characteristic curves for calculation of equilibrium moisture content
- Online-function, Hold function, manual data memory
- Automatic datalog for 10.000 logs with measuring point report
- Menu languages: English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Russian and many others on request
- scope of supply: humimeter RH2 with rubber protection cover and batteries
- Sensor has to be ordered separately
- Selectable sensors: article no. 12032, 12514, 12004 or 12168
- Optional: humimeter USB data interface module with LogMemorizer measuring data recording and analysing software on CD incl. USB cable for PC and printer
- Relative humidity, absolute humidity, dew point, equilibrium moisture content, aw-value
- Selectable sensor types
- Long stable humidity- and temperature sensors
- Easy data storage at the portable moisture meter
- Analysis on the PC and printer available
- Optimal documentation of your quality
article no. 12005 humimeter RH2 precise handheld thermo-hygrometer
In diverse industrial sectors, the careful and accurate monitoring of the room climate is an important process, significantly contributing to maintaining product standards and product quality. This process can be effected easily with the help of the humimeter RH2 hand held thermo hygrometer and climate meter.
The humimeter RH2 data logger for temperature and air humidity determines the absolute and relative air humidity as well as the dew point automatically. In addition, further information like surrounding temperature and sensor temperature are displayed.
Handling and measuring procedure
Control the room climate by placing the humimeter RH2 resp. the measuring sensor in a room. After a short conditioning time read off the desired measuring values. Via the integrated data logger for temperature and air humidity, a long-term monitoring of the room climate is possible.
Operation in practice
The humimeter RH2 hand held thermo hygrometer and climate meter can be used for monitoring the room climate in laboratories as well as in production and storage facilities. Effect random checks of temperature and room climate or use the integrated data logger for temperature and air humidity for effecting representative long-time measurements. The optionally available external sensors open up a wide range of application possibilities in the field of determining air humidity and dew point.
Request and consultation
precise handheld thermo-hygrometer
Interested in this product? Our specialists will be happy to give comprehensive and free advice on product features and technical solutions. Send your inquiry or just call us on
+43 3178 28899