A highly accurate portable handheld measuring instrument for measuring relative air humidity, absolute air humidity, dew point, equilibrium moisture content of wood and temperature using innovative sensor technology.
Scope of supply: humimeter RH1 thermo- hygrometer incl. rubber protection cover and batteries
Optional: USB data interface module with LogMemorizer measuring data recording and analysing PC software, wooden case and printer.
Optimal documentation of your quality
- Relative air humidity 0 to 100%, resolution 0,1%RH
- calibration 10 to 90% +-1,5%RH (at 25°C)
- Temperature can be set to °C and °F as required
- Temperature -10 to + 60°C,resolution 0,1°C, 14 to 140°F
- Calibration +-0,3°C (at 25°C)
- Dew point -55 to +60°C, resolution 0,1°C,-67 to 140°F
- Absolute air humidity 0 to 130 g/m³, resolution 0,1g/m³
- Equilibrium moisture content of wood - UGL: 2 to 30%, resolution 0,1%
- Calibration 5 to 15%, accuracy +-0,5% (at 25°C)
- Hold function, manual saving of results
- Automatic data log for 10.000 logs with measuring point report
- Supplier data and batch number can be recorded
- Sensor tube: sturdy105 x Ø12mm plastic tube
- Scope of supply: humimeter RH1 incl. rubber protection cover and batteries
- Optional:humimeter USB data interface module with LogMemorizer measuring data recording and analysing software on CD incl. USB cable for PC, wooden case and printer
- Very quick balancing
- Long stable humidity- and temperature sensors
- Easy data storage an the portable moisture meter
- Optimal documentation of your quality
- Menu languages: English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Russian and many others on request
article no. 11487 humimeter RH1 humidity measuring device
The RH1 air thermo- hygrometer is an easy-to-use device for the rapid determination of the relative and absolute air humidity as the dew point temperature of the surrounding air.
In addition, by storing the device at wood or paper, the equilibrium moisture content (EMC) and the water content in the material can be determined. At the same time the current temperature - optionally in °C or °F - is displayed by each measurement.
The measuring range of the RH1 thermo- hygrometer is between 0 and 100% relative humidity at a resolution of 0.1%. The calibrated measurement range, in which the measurement is within the defined tolerance limits, ranges from 10% to 90% of the relative humidity, where the accuracy of ±1.5% of relative humidity (at 25 ° C) is reached.
The temperature measurement range is from -10 to +60 ° C or 14 to 140 ° F, at a resolution of 0.1 ° C. The accuracy is ± 0.4 ° C.
It is also possible to save the current readings manually or to save them automatically at defined intervals. The device can record up to 10,000 readings, which can be provided with additional information such as the location of measurement, batch number or supplier data.
On the request, the device is also available with the USB data interface for the connection to a PC. Using this interface with the supplied USB cable and included PC software "LogMemorizer" you can transfer your stored values to the PC, where you can edit, analyze and store the data.
If you opt for the RH1 with interface, you can print stored measurements directly from the device on the available separate printer without needing to transfer the data to your PC.
Request and consultation
Interested in this product? Our specialists will be happy to give comprehensive and free advice on product features and technical solutions. Send your inquiry or just call us on
+43 3178 28899