Wood moisture meter with ram electrode
wood moisture meter
Due to its high measuring range (up to 150% wood moisture) and its high hammering depth the humimeter WLW is ideal for professional applications for sawmills, carpentries and timber construction companies.
- Measuring range 7% to 150% wood moisture (dependent on the wood type)
- Resolution 0.1 %
- Automatic temperature compensation
- Temperature can be set to°C or °F as required
- Measurement within seconds without prior treatment of samples
- Hold function, manual saving of results, datalog for 10.000 logs with measuring point report
- Supplier´s data management
- Large, well-lit LC display
- Scope of delivery: humimeter WLW with rubber protection cover and batteries
- Optional: humimeter USB data interface module with LogMemorizer measuring data recording and analysing software on USB flash drive incl. USB cable for PC, printer
Required accessories: measuring probes
Selectable measuring probes article no. 12846, 12847 or 12630
- Quality checks and documentation on site
- Automatic averaging
- Menu languages: English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Russian and many others on request
article no 12626 humimeter WLW wood moisture meter for professional applications
|art. no.||picture||Extended accessories:|
|12846||SET WLW hammer (ram electrode) incl. BNC cable, with measuring tips and plastic case|
|12847||WLW hand electrode with cable (cable article no. 12881 required)|
|12881||BNC connection cable Ø4mm, 100cm length|
|12630||humimeter WLW hammer (ram electrode) with BNC cable, without measuring tips|
|11929||Plastic case for humimeter WLW|
|12278||humimeter USB data interface module with LogMemorizer measuring data recording and analysing software on USB flash drive incl. USB cable for PC|
|12146||Set of 20 replacement tips for measuring electrodes (without insulation), 40mm long|
|11775||Set of 20 replacement tips for measuring electrodes (without insulation), 60 mm long|
|11482||2 replacement tips for measuring electrodes, 60 mm long for ram-in-electrodes (insulated)|
|11733||Thermo printer runs by battery, industrial model, portable|
|12308||Test block for humimeter FL1, FL2, BLL, BL2, WLW, BLW, SLW and BLO|
The humimeter WLW wood moisture meter has been developed especially for a professional determination of wood moisture in production processes of sawmills, carpentries and in timber construction. It stands out with a high measuring depth, a high measuring range and its robust design.
Definition wood moisture:
The wood moisture defines the amount of water contained in the wood, related to its dry weight.
Handling / measuring procedure
Choose a part of the wood WITHOUT bark, branches, pitch pockets or cracks. Switch on the humimeter WLW wood moisture meter, plug in the sensor cable into the socket and fix it with the knurled nut. Select the right wood type (calibration curve) and drive the ram electrode in the right angle to the grain into the wood. Hold the top of the electrode with one hand and push down the handhold with active force until the desired depth is reached.
The water content can immediately be read off the display and saved via the integrated datalog if required. To increase the measuring accuracy, just effect several measurements and save them. The humimeter WLW wood moisture meter automatically calculates the average of the saved measuring results.
The whole metering process of the humimeter WLW wood moisture meter is finished within a few seconds.
humimeter WLW wood moisture meter – YOUR BENEFITS:
- High measuring range up to 150% wood moisture
- Excellent accuracy
- Datalog function
- USB interface (optional)
- Selectable measuring probes
- Robust design
Request and consultation
wood moisture meter
Interested in this product? Our specialists will be happy to give comprehensive and free advice on product features and technical solutions. Send your inquiry or just call us on
+43 3178 28899